The April date will be located at Berkely River Front Park. Hopefully we will have beautiful weather for our Earth Day Pop-Up date!
Time slots will start at 10:30 AM in 1 1/2 hour sessions. Time slots are on a first come first serve basis with a total of 5 slots available.
Includes the following:
- An hour and half of time
- Officiant (Timmy Gibson's Group) - does not include marriage license fee
- Photography (Cornerstone Photography)
- Vintage Airstream Trailer as backdrop in an unique Kansas City location
- Customized Invitation/RSVP set for up to 20
- Bouquet and Boutonniere for the bride and groom
- Cake cutting with coordinating caketopper
- Champagne toast for the bride and groom
- Seating for up to 20
About Berkley Riverfront Park
Richard Berkley Riverfront Park was dedicated October 1998 and opened to the public in March 1999. The 17-acre park is located on the south bank of the Missouri River between the Kit Bond Bridge and Heart of America Bridge.
Once a landfill for construction debris and the former site of a sand and gravel company, the park area now consists of more than 300 trees, a small natural amphitheater and a nearly one-mile long esplanade with period lighting.
The park hosts events such as RiverFest, Kansas City’s annual Independence Day Celebration. Berkley Park is a vibrant connection between Kansas City and its most significant natural asset, the Missouri River.