This will be our first time offering our Mini Pop-Up weddings! We will be located at The Sundry in the Crossroads Arts district for First Friday on August 7, 2015.
Includes the following:
- Short and sweet 10-15 min. ceremony
- Officiant (Timmy Gibson's Group) - does not include marriage license or fee
- Photography of ceremony and 2-4 couple portraits (Cornerstone Photography)
- Vintage Airstream Trailer as backdrop
- Digital Invitation
- Simple Bouquet and Boutonniere for the bride and groom
- Cupcakes for the bride and groom
- Mini Champagne toast for the bride and groom
- Standing room for up to 20 guests
About the Sundry
It’s the modern expression of a time-proven tradition: the local grocery. Ours is a new place where consistent quality, friendly service and the best of our region is a daily reality, not a distant memory.
Here in the heart of the Crossroads you’ll find an ever-evolving array of local produce and meats, fresh-baked breads, spices and seasonings, prepared foods and handcrafted products.
Drop in for a tasty bite or shop for later. Discover something new or take home a familiar favorite. Enjoy instant gratification that doesn’t involve a microwave. All in a warm and inviting urban environment.